Batman Begins
@ps2freak:
Keep the old version, with it's savestates.
The new version is portable, and won't affect these savestates.
You can still run the old version afterwards, with it's savestates.

Sponsored links

I currently have 4 revisions on my PC... what I mean is, can I use the savestates from r5127 in r5438 ?
and what does this "portable" mean ? I have seen it in the main folder...
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
@ps2freak:
I don't know if you can use your old savestates, but it can't hurt to try.
Portable means that there isn't any installation; all stuff are in the PCSX2-folder.
Only official releases comes with installation.
Okay, thanksWink
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
(10-23-2012, 11:26 PM)dlukynha Wrote: Hello. Sorry for my bad english. I'm brazilian man. My Batman Begins gets a black screen after the logo EA Games. And no work more. Thanks.

Hi dlukynha,

Did you mention whether you have PAL or NTSC version of Batman Begins? PAL works. Although I seem to remember that certain PCSX2 versions do have issues. I only have versions 0.9.8, 1.0.0 and higher SVNs installed, and only four versions overall.

I know at least one of them runs BB fine as I've played it quite a bit. Suggest you experiment with 0.9.8, 1.0.0 then skip a few and try another..Unless you have NTSC version, then all this may be nonsense...
as i know the savestates only work in the version in which they were made

for example say u made a savestate using 0.9.8 and then u install 0.9.9. the savestates should remain in the my documents folder. if u try to load them in 0.9.9 then they wont work. u have to load the memory card of 0.9.8 into 0.9.9 and load the saved game

if an application is portable then that means it doesn't require installation. you can copy the application folder and put it in another computer and then run the application directly

an unportable application is an application which requires an install on each computer you want to use it on. for example if you copy the application folder of microsoft word and put it in another computer then word won't work because it will be missing files which are in other places and also registry entries are missing. thus an install is a must
I notice that 1.4.0 works fine for the most part but cutscenes and anything requiring a visual effect makes the whole screen go crazy.
The gassed/flaming bats part at the beginning is especially bad where the screen splits the terrain into 4 different screens (As if multiplayer but with giant, blurred and not so black lines separating them whilst batman sits in the middle of all 4. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwyjn9...01wVnNKR3M Here's a picture of it. Literally no setting will fix this, not even recompiler, only option is to play in software mode for these parts.
Try the latest PCSX2 git release: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
(08-21-2016, 12:43 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Try the latest PCSX2 git release: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Tried that, has literally no changes that I can see.
Necro a post from 2012..