Batman Vengeance Freezing!
Did you unzip the patch file, put it in cheats folder, turned on the cheats and pcsx2 is showing 1 cheat as active?

Sponsored links

(10-17-2017, 09:05 PM)prafull Wrote: Did you unzip the patch file, put it in cheats folder, turned on the cheats and pcsx2 is showing 1 cheat as active?

Yes, I did. It recognizes the cheat and comes up saying so, however, the opening screen of Ubisoft has just started to freeze but I can load the save state and I can get a tiny bit further. As with before the moment I landed on the platform, it would freeze. Now I can land on the platform and grab the switch but freezes halfway through Batman pulling it down.
I don't have this game, can't help much, but I recommend you try switching to the latest pcsx2 git build version, and see if this problem persists; if it doesn't, then its more than likely an issue with your current pcsx2 program
In the face of true and un-restrained awesomeness, let it belong to me and me alone, cuz I said so, and cuz I have the HAMS OF DOOM
(10-17-2017, 09:25 PM)AllStarHutch Wrote: Yes, I did. It recognizes the cheat and comes up saying so, however, the opening screen of Ubisoft has just started to freeze but I can load the save state and I can get a tiny bit further. As with before the moment I landed on the platform, it would freeze. Now I can land on the platform and grab the switch but freezes halfway through Batman pulling it down.

I tested my patch again today and it's working fine using the savetstate you sent to me. May be you are using some non default setting that's causing problems.

Hello,
I also have the same problem during this level. I play the PAL version of the game.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go