Battlefiled 2 modern combat half black screen
Hello and merry christmas to all of you guys,i want to report a bug that is still happenign at battlefield 2 modern combat,when i choose as renderer the directd12 or 11 or anything else it show a half black screen and only a one pice upper on the screen is shown. But when i use software renderer is all fine but with fps going down to 20-25. Please can i ask politely to fix this with next nightly builds.?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-26-2022, 11:31 AM)Ancient Warrior GR Wrote: Hello and merry christmas to all of you guys,i want to report a bug that is still happenign at battlefield 2 modern combat,when i choose as renderer the directd12 or 11 or anything else it show a half black screen and only a one pice upper on the screen is shown. But when i use software renderer is all fine but with fps going down to 20-25. Please can i ask politely to fix this with next nightly builds.?

(12-26-2022, 12:10 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Forgive me but,i didn't see any log file inside the folder. But if that help can i send a photo of the problem to be fixed.? If i can.?
go to tools->enable file logging
then try again
(12-26-2022, 02:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: go to tools->enable file logging
then try again
Yes,thank you i find it. Here you go,and something i forgot to mention,it shows black screen at the memory card checking. Can the guys fixed at the next nightly builds.?
if you know how to fix it, PRs welcome.
there's an issue about this on github : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/1565
(12-26-2022, 03:45 PM)jesalvein Wrote: if you know how to fix it, PRs welcome.
there's an issue about this on github : https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/1565

First of all i don't know anything on how to work on coding for emulators programms,second you don't have to angry when i said IF the guys can find a fix at the next builds,which means it can take as much time as they want,it doesn't mean because i post a bug and told can they fix it at the next builds they should do it right away. I'm not their boss. I am just a supporter of the programm that the guys making and i have much games already dwonload and i play them at full speed and with no problem. I just report this bug,and i WILL wait until it will be fixed even if take years,months. This is not a work,it's just a hobby ALL of guys have lifes,better intrests and thing to do,so it's christmas and you don't have to fight with me. Please just find it in your heart and simple do what you can right? Merry christmas to all of you. And happy new year.
I wasn't angry at all.
But if you could avoid coming back here...
thanks a bunch

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.