Because it was closed... Xenosaga 1 again
Ok, so for some reason my earlier post was closed, so I have to give the update in a new thread.

Used imgburn to create a nice big iso of my ORIGINAL GAME DISC of Xenosaga Episode 1. Unfortunately, I'm at the same problem I had originally and never received help on.

I reach a certain spot and it goes to load the next area, but no characters appear. Oddly enough I can still move around the current area, just not leave. The enemy that was nearby also seems to disappear. Not using any speedhacks or game fixes. I also tried using older versions of pcsx2, but still had the same issue. (Just took me a bit longer due do 70% fps with the older releases of pcsx2)

As for why nobody else has had this problem, I do not know. Oh, and running directly off of the disc still yields the same results... As for why I don't use my original console anymore, it met its untimely end when a suitcase was dropped on it. The bios still boots, but the disc drive won't open and it is cracked a little...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

well i am not sure that you really have that game but whatever... do you mount the image using any program or its being used by any other program? post all your pcsx2 settings (screenshots) cause maybe its them.

last if this isnt an iso of YOUR original game disc then the problem is on the downloaded game you probably used and you are waisting your and our time...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Actually, that is the one thing I haven't tried, mounting the image then using Gigaherz's plugin. I doubt it will make a difference though since the disc and the image are the same, right?

If that doesn't work, I might just try messing with the settings of various things and seeing if I can just get past this point, saving, then restoring to original settings.
Sorry but it sounds like you got ripped off and bought a poorly pirated version(ebay is full of these).
nonono dont mount it, the correct way is to NOT mount them, as i said post your settings and the emulog
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest