Berserk PS2 how can I fix my sound
I care most about improving my sound my fps seems to be okay for the most part (30-40fps+) but once in a blew drops below 30 but anyways I care about fixing my sound.

MY PC Spec's

Processor :AMD 8 core
Video Card: ATI 7800
I used ipod headphones
3.10 Ghz
64 bit
and 16.GB Ram.

my question now is what is best setting for me in sound and even just overall. I am still trying how to work PCSX2.

Sponsored links

Go to SPU2 settings and set synchronization mode from TimeStretch to Async Mix.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Enable MTVU and all "recommended" speedhacks. Also, use the EE cyclerate hack. Your CPU is fairly slow, so you'll want to oc that to around 4ghz

Edit:KeyToTruth, at 30fps it's possible the OP will experience stuttering in the audio if they use async mix. It seems to be game dependent, so it may not happen, but it's something to think about
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
^ doesn't hurt to try.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(11-09-2014, 05:52 AM)SoildSnake Wrote: I care most about improving my sound my fps seems to be okay for the most part (30-40fps+) but once in a blew drops below 30 but anyways I care about fixing my sound.

MY PC Spec's

Processor :AMD 8 core
Video Card: ATI 7800
I used ipod headphones
3.10 Ghz
64 bit
and 16.GB Ram.

my question now is what is best setting for me in sound and even just overall. I am still trying how to work PCSX2.

first of all, ocing it should be able to provide a little speedup then, enable mtvu and increase the speed hacks to some extent and change the spu-2 settings to catamull that provides the accurate sound quality in cost of speed.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction