Best Config for PCSX2??
Again, price. The 660 is 189.99, and its a decent card. Also, the i5 (as well as a newer version of a motherboard I found originally) bumped it up to about $1463.75. Still, decent price for a pc in my opinion.

Sponsored links

I'll build a rig for you on pcpartpicker
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Ok Nobbs, link me it (if you can) and I'll see if it is a decent price, as well as the parts inside, if they are decent as well. Must be Windows 8.1, thats a must.
Ok, I'm just finishing up on picking a few of the parts. I will tell you it's an i5 based rig
Coolio, which i5 though? The one I found a couple of minutes ago is the i5-4430, and I'm wondering what you found.
Here you go

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fpYcRB
That is one insane build. I almost thought there was no storage, than I looked again, and saw it was a 1TB drive. Those parts are awesome. Also, does the link stay forever, or for a limited time?
It should stay forever.
Ok, thanks for the link. Didn't think a build could be that cheap.
(06-05-2014, 11:28 PM)MrGamerChad Wrote: Ok, thanks for the link. Didn't think a build could be that cheap.

Yeah, you have to put it together, but a local shop could do that for you for $100-200. I would just do yourself though, as it's easy. You will also have overclocking potential on that rig as well.

BTW I hope you like the case I added. I have the same case in white and I love it.