Best Configuration For Metal Gear Solid 3(Help)
thank u so much all of u,i did every thing u said guys and can play with 50 to 60 Frame in Game and show me the Demos 60Fps too.but i have 2 problem right now when i try to going to Configuration Show me the this error
"This application has failed to start because OpenCL.dll Was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem"
And This too
"This application has failed to start because cg.dll Was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem"
i dont know when can i find this file .and another problem is when im in game in sometime show me the some big text in Game for just 0.1 Sec and then gone .sort of confusing thing,nothing clear but all the speed game and demo so fine.can someone tell me how can i fix this item and i used
Pcsx2-legacy-r1972
and Gsdx
gsdx-sse2-r1873.dll

Sponsored links

If I were to to use Hardware mode does that mean I don't need a good Processor?

Out of curiosity. Shadow Lady, What anime did that character come from that is on your avatar?
(10-18-2009, 04:14 PM)farbodkain Wrote: thank u so much all of u,i did every thing u said guys and can play with 50 to 60 Frame in Game and show me the Demos 60Fps too.but i have 2 problem right now when i try to going to Configuration Show me the this error
"This application has failed to start because OpenCL.dll Was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem"
And This too
"This application has failed to start because cg.dll Was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem"
i dont know when can i find this file .and another problem is when im in game in sometime show me the some big text in Game for just 0.1 Sec and then gone .sort of confusing thing,nothing clear but all the speed game and demo so fine.can someone tell me how can i fix this item and i used
Pcsx2-legacy-r1972
and Gsdx
gsdx-sse2-r1873.dll

That's curious, OpenCL.dll shouldnt be needed at all. Try using the public beta from this site only see if you get better luck.
(10-18-2009, 06:40 PM)sentinel42 Wrote: If I were to to use Hardware mode does that mean I don't need a good Processor?

PCSX2 needs both a good cpu and average/good GPU to work right, software mode needs you to have a much much better CPU and any GPU including integrated ones to show image that's it. It's easier/cheaper to have midrange CPU and mid/low GPU to get good speeds on PCSX2 than a extremelly good CPU really, besides a mid range GPU helps with PC gaming anyway while a much better CPU only helps that much... then again it depends on what you need your computer for Tongue

Quote:Out of curiosity. Shadow Lady, What anime did that character come from that is on your avatar?

Suigintou from Rozen Maiden.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hi Guys

I am having problems running MGS 3 on my computer. Can you please suggest some configurations for my computer. Please note that my computer may not be a good gaming computer so i am open for any suggestions.

my laptop is a :

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.
RAM is 6GB
I have a Intel® Core™ i3 CPU @2.40Ghz
My Graphics card is Intel® HD Graphics

My PCSX2 Emulator is 1.1.0 r5722 (svn)

The Game i am trying to run is Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater and I am playing it as a ISO

Please help me as much as you can and tell me if you need more info.

Regards
MrMasterv13