Best Recording Options on Windows 7
So I'm currently making a complete playthrough of Siren for youtube. However, in levels with heavy fog, the game slows down but only when I'm recording. So I was wondering if there is a work-around for this issue.

Sponsored links

no actually it's a plus not negative thing it give you time so you don't mess up Laugh
PCSX2 knows you want ev'ryone to admire your gaming skill. It slows down automatically in hard parts of the game to help you not die. Laugh
Best recording option a "hidden feature" - internal recorder - F12 key;], press once, choose a res and encoder and click ok;P, once you want to finish recording press F12 twice.
Doesn't matter how awfull lags you get, the recording will always be at full fps when making it like that. The only downside that while video gets saved whenever you choose, the audio is always saved to a file called "recording.wav" inside pcsx2 directory;], soo copy/rename it before starting another movie.
(08-08-2012, 05:57 AM)Livy Wrote: PCSX2 knows you want ev'ryone to admire your gaming skill. It slows down automatically in hard parts of the game to help you not die. Laugh

Am i being trolled? I just wanted to make a playthrough of my fav game and its a very underrated game and I know it inside and out so why not?

(08-08-2012, 05:54 AM)abdo123 Wrote: no actually it's a plus not negative thing it give you time so you don't mess up Laugh

It is a negative, because the slowdown shows up in the recorded footage.

(08-08-2012, 07:08 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Best recording option a "hidden feature" - internal recorder - F12 key;], press once, choose a res and encoder and click ok;P, once you want to finish recording press F12 twice.
Doesn't matter how awfull lags you get, the recording will always be at full fps when making it like that. The only downside that while video gets saved whenever you choose, the audio is always saved to a file called "recording.wav" inside pcsx2 directory;], soo copy/rename it before starting another movie.

Thank you i will try that
Using what miseru99 told you above, even if you get 10 fps while recording, the video created is full speed, so use that
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-09-2012, 05:42 AM)Bositman Wrote: Using what miseru99 told you above, even if you get 10 fps while recording, the video created is full speed, so use that

I'll try that, I just hope I get more than 10 fps cause I'd imagine it would be a little hard to play at 10 fps lol.
(08-08-2012, 07:08 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Best recording option a "hidden feature" - internal recorder - F12 key;], press once, choose a res and encoder and click ok;P, once you want to finish recording press F12 twice.
Ok so I tried that, I picked "Uncompressed" encoding, and this is what happens:
.bmp   BS error.bmp (Size: 351,99 KB / Downloads: 563) If this is fixable, whats the best encoding I can use?
You have the recording.wav file open/in use in another program while trying to record with PCSX2
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-14-2012, 06:52 PM)Bositman Wrote: You have the recording.wav file open/in use in another program while trying to record with PCSX2
Im not sure what you mean, I just opened up the emulator, loaded the game, hit f12, and it gave me the encoding options, and then I get this. If its in use somewhere else, where would that be? I dont really have any other programs open at the time.