Best Settings !!!
Wink 
hello i have windows 7(32 -bit) operating system with 3gb ram and pentium dual core cpu with 2.20 GHz processor....

please give me best settings so that i can play games in full speed

currently my games are running very slow ..

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i am running 0.9.8 version of pcsx2 & no non-default settings used ....
(06-06-2012, 04:04 PM)Sanmesh Ajmera Wrote: hello i have windows 7(32 -bit) operating system with 3gb ram and pentium dual core cpu with 2.20 GHz processor....

please give me best settings so that i can play games in full speed

currently my games are running very slow ..

Firstly, it depends on which game that you want to play. Some games require specific configuration to run well. My best suggestion is to use the recommended speed hack and enable the MTVU (that should give you general speed boost for most of the PS2 library); be aware that MTVU is only available in SVN (0.99) versions of the emulator.

Secondly,
I think your specifications would probably limit you to play "2D" games mostly. If your graphic card is integrated then you surely have to upgrade.
cpu: i5-2410m | gpu: Nvidia GT 555m 2GB | mem: 4 GB
(06-06-2012, 04:12 PM)Sanmesh Ajmera Wrote: i am running 0.9.8 version of pcsx2 & no non-default settings used ....
there's your first problem..

(06-06-2012, 04:16 PM)strider3871 Wrote: enable the MTVU (that should give you general speed boost for most of the PS2 library); be aware that MTVU is only available in SVN (0.99) versions of the emulator.
MTVU will not likely help in this situation

lastly.. *points to sig*
i want to play only two games smackdown here comes the pain

and arctic edge ...

i am using iso files
(06-06-2012, 04:19 PM)Sanmesh Ajmera Wrote: i want to play only two games smackdown here comes the pain

and arctic edge ...

i am using iso files

HTCP: expect 30-35 fps, depending on GPU (could go higher)

Arctic Edge: I'm betting low 30s
that only i don't know
how to get 30-35 fps ????
(06-06-2012, 04:27 PM)Sanmesh Ajmera Wrote: that only i don't know
how to get 30-35 fps ????

how about reading?
what reading ???