Best Settings For my Laptop?
I dont care how low the graphics are, i just want PCSX2 to run at 50-60 fps! Please help me out, and i apologize if im posting in the wrong section, this is my first post.My laptop can run games at about 30 frames right now.

Here are my preferences...
Samsung RV520
Windows 7 Premium (64-bit)
Intel HD Graphics Family
4 GB RAM
CPU 2.10 GHz
C Drive: 230 GB
D Drive 345 GB
Intel Core i3-2310M

Based on other gameplay, and my friends opinions, this is a powerful laptop. I can play Halo on it maxed graphics and 60 frames...

Sponsored links

that's definitely a weak laptop, change your friends Tongue2

What game(s) are you trying to run ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Settings depend a lot on the game you plan on playing so... what game?

Couple suggestions would be to enable the "Native" option in GSdx graphics plugin.
You can always just try the presets slider in the emulation settings panels. Don't just set it to the max, it will break most games, just try what you need.

Other than that sorry but it's not a powerful machine and you may not get the results you want. But again, depends on the game.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I was trying to play Drakengard, an action game. I love it, but it only runs at 20 fps. What do you suggest?
^
^
^
^
get the Strong laptop(i?-27??QM)~higher or a Mega-laptop (i7-????XM)
or play on your PS2 for the momment.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(11-08-2011, 01:30 AM)armednitemare72 Wrote: I was trying to play Drakengard, an action game. I love it, but it only runs at 20 fps. What do you suggest?

Set the GS plugin to SSE41.
In it's settings, use Direct3D11 and set the internal res to native.
In the Emulation Settings, enable the Preset slider, begin increasing it one step at a time, and see how fast you can get the game running.

If the game isn't fast enough by the time you max out the Preset slider, or the gameplay "break" (glitches, gets choppy, or even gets slower), your computer is not powerful enough to emulate this particular game.

In general, don't be surprised to encounter this scenario with some games and your system. The processor can be a bit slow, and most integrated graphics units can often be a bottleneck.
Also, set the power plan to high performance. Speedhacks or allow 8-bit Texture may have a good speedup. Although it will be slow as your CPU/GPU may not give you that much but still should be OK Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Hi guys , i could really use your help ....i wanna run Radiata Stories but its laggy on every build i try. Could someone help me out.

Specs
Core i7-5500U CPU @2.40GHz
8GB Ram
64 bit
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go