"Best configurations" too fast
You need you bind your keys in lilypad. Go to the config for that, change tabs to pad 1, push the buttons and bind the keys.

Edit: Also I'm not sure that laptop can handle MGS3. It's hella demanding, and the only reason it was so fast before is you are on the title screen.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

You can try changing the aspect ratio to make it fit the whole screen.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-17-2015, 07:15 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You need you bind your keys in lilypad. Go to the config for that, change tabs to pad 1, push the buttons and bind the keys.

Edit: Also I'm not sure that laptop can handle MGS3. It's hella demanding, and the only reason it was so fast before is you are on the title screen.

so far so good, doesnt go less than 50fps, no lags Smile

is there a way to make it so i can lay widescreen? changing the aspect ratio only stretches the image to fit the screen and snake becomes all thick and chubby
(03-17-2015, 07:11 PM)Julszaik Wrote: gotcha!thanks!

now, about the resolution, im not beingable to fit it to my screen, it doesn't help messing with emulation seettings-GS window, maybe it is somthing to do within the game? but since im not being able to use the controller, im stuck on the main screen of the game...

what do you have it on for gs-window?? i have mine in widescreen-16:9 while my video plugin setting is in software mode's native resolution and my games show in fullscreen. Have you tried using the xpad 2.0 plugin for the controller?
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
Change the aspect ratio to 16:9 and make sure that widescreen patches are enabled.
Only 3D scenes can be readjusted. 2D scenes are always stretched.