Best .hack // G.U Settings?
Which renderer and crc hack level do you currently use?

Sponsored links

Using OpenGL /w HW Bit Depth enabled(tried accurate on /off, no diff). I've tried Partial and full, as Partial is recommended for OpenGL. Switching between them doesn't change anything.(Visually), DX11, DX9.

OpenGL is the only mode with Shadows, in either game, though with the latest PCSX2, the shadows are gone from .hack // Mutation and now present in G.U where they weren't before.

So something...between those revisions...fixed shadows in G.U and broke them in the original series. Hmm.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
What about crc none? If the shadows are still missing it might be good to post in the gsdx thread and find the exact version where shadows broke.
do you mean the latest VU change fixed shadows on GU and broke them on the original series ? if not, could you mention which commit either broke and fixed the stuffs ?

unfortunately I don't have the original series to debug this issue.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
No. Because the fixed G.U exe I got before, still didn't have shadows. But going to the latest PCSX2 GIT build, G.U now has shadows, however the original series does not.

I do not know the exact commit. I was using PCSX2-1050 /w custom .exe posted in this thread. .hack // Mutation had Shadows. (In OpenGL mode). G.U did not.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||