Best plugins for my system?
Hello, 

I am trying to find out what the latest and best plugins are for version 1.5.0 that are the best plugins for my system. I tried researching it on Google to no avail. If someone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Here are my system specs:

Processor: AMD FX™-6300 Six Core Processor 

Installed Memory (RAM): 14.0GB

Operating System: Windows 10 x64

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 

Controller: XBOX 360 Controller

Sponsored links

There is no such thing as best plugins for certain system
To put it simply:
Newer usually means less bugs/more accurate emulation at the cost of speed(increasing the requirements to get stable full speed)
Older usually means more bugs but higher speed.Sometimes because of some bug that exist on certain rev and older a certain game may run much slower than on newer rev where the problem is fixed.

You should use the official release or try betas and find which one works best for you.

Keep in mind that your cpu barely reach the recommended STP(which is 1600)for most games(you have 1406)so you may need to overclock and also that gpu will probably not allow you to use above 2 or 3x scaling
(01-18-2017, 01:29 AM)vsub Wrote: There is no such thing as best plugins for certain system
To put it simply:
Newer usually means less bugs/more accurate emulation at the cost of speed(increasing the requirements to get stable full speed)
Older usually means more bugs but higher speed.Sometimes because of some bug that exist on certain rev and older a certain game may run much slower than on newer rev where the problem is fixed.

You should use the official release or try betas and find which one works best for you.

Keep in mind that your cpu barely reach the recommended STP(which is 1600)for most games(you have 1406)so you may need to overclock and also that gpu will probably not allow you to use above 2 or 3x scaling

Thank you for your help