Best possible optimization settings for my build
(11-03-2013, 08:42 PM)cosmoruski Wrote: hm... okay - but sounds to me like ***** BIOSes or something like that.
you mean his PC Bios wouldn't be corectly set up ? Apart from a bad overclocking that would exagerately raise CPU temp, I don't see how.
could you please explain ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(11-03-2013, 08:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: why didn't you select dx11 hardware mode ?
and can you please let us see your speedhacks settings ?

I also didn't select dx11 because I didn't know if it would chug worse
you should take the gsdx sse4 plugin with dx10/11. I would expect to see better results than in your current situation
(11-03-2013, 09:21 PM)willkuer Wrote: you should take the gsdx sse4 plugin with dx10/11. I would expect to see better results than in your current situation

I'll give it a try!
(11-03-2013, 08:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you mean his PC Bios wouldn't be corectly set up ? Apart from a bad overclocking that would exagerately raise CPU temp, I don't see how.
could you please explain ?
If people get worse performance when CnC is enabled seems to me like a wrong implementation
(11-03-2013, 09:31 PM)adamdaboss141414 Wrote: I'll give it a try!

It increased speed ups to some degree. For the most part it's the same
With this new gs-settings you should try out some speedhacks.
MTVU would be probably helpfull.

I've just now read that your fps are unstable but in the 'fast' times sufficient. Than I would use cpu-z to see if the used core voltage is somehow varying during these lags.
speedfan would provide core temperatures.

You might also have some automatically working turbo options as dynamic overclocking or underclocking if your system is already overclocked by the manufacturer. It should be visible in cpu-z if this is the case. I would in general check cpu/ram usage during these episodes.

Check also background applications. This would be visible in the taskmanager.
I appreciate the help. But I think i'll go back to my ps2 and just wait for the HD collection coming next year.