Best settings? and .pnach problem
(07-07-2012, 02:03 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: Excuse me.I haven't read this statement last night.Adminstrator please forgive me for consecutive reply.

if you know that double posting is frowned upon, then why didn't you edit your last post to include what you want to add to a thread?

(07-07-2012, 02:03 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: This forum ask us to use english to talk,They haven't told us to use a good english with total precise grammar to talk.I'm not english native,Obvious mistake in english is quite normal.Laugh

miseru wasn't pointing out grammatical errors, he clearly critizied the quality of your technical support. especially as your "tips" didn't add anything useful for the original poster of this thread.

(07-07-2012, 02:03 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: Don't blame on the other personalty,Peaceful discussion on fact is always wellcome.

that's right, but then why do you already break this rule in the next line of your post?

(07-07-2012, 02:03 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: As you accuse on someone ,you are also suck in mind.

although i don't really know what exactly "suck in mind" should mean, it clearly seems to be an insult. don't do that, even if miseru99 left the thread with rather harsh words directed at you. either ignore it or report the post and let a moderator sort it out.

(07-07-2012, 02:03 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: My apology to say too hash words,But i should clear my standing point.

and don't apologize for insulting someone just a line later. won't make your words less insulting, and this style is neither neccessary nor useful to make your standpoint clear.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403

Sponsored links

Thanks guys! I've actually got it how I wanted it, (100% save).

Now for frivolous questions, Armored Core Last Raven can only run in Software mode, so it's not using the Graphics card anyway? And it's not maximizing the CPUs?

What is the highest resolution/best graphics I can get for AC: LR?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

With your GPU, 3x Scaling is nice enough... Cool
(07-07-2012, 09:17 AM)zero29 Wrote: if you know that double posting is frowned upon, then why didn't you edit your last post to include what you want to add to a thread?

miseru wasn't pointing out grammatical errors, he clearly critizied the quality of your technical support. especially as your "tips" didn't add anything useful for the original poster of this thread.

that's right, but then why do you already break this rule in the next line of your post?

although i don't really know what exactly "suck in mind" should mean, it clearly seems to be an insult. don't do that, even if miseru99 left the thread with rather harsh words directed at you. either ignore it or report the post and let a moderator sort it out.

and don't apologize for insulting someone just a line later. won't make your words less insulting, and this style is neither neccessary nor useful to make your standpoint clear.

Hey he insult me at first.

"Edit after seeing same situation yet again below: That guy's english and memory sucks soo much that he doesn't know what and when does he wrote or he trolls me, soo I'm off that discussion. >.<

It was weitten in post:7

Otherwise I will not argue wth him.

Besides, Do your forum treats all reply as technical support?Evil

The one who answer the questions should be qualify and certified.Biggrin
How can you authorise the one who is qualify to make reply.

That's sound funny for me.Laugh
(07-07-2012, 11:09 AM)DragonL0rd132 Wrote: Thanks guys! I've actually got it how I wanted it, (100% save).

Now for frivolous questions, Armored Core Last Raven can only run in Software mode, so it's not using the Graphics card anyway? And it's not maximizing the CPUs?

What is the highest resolution/best graphics I can get for AC: LR?

If it is in software mode ,You can see "spike only" on GPU monitor.

No fix answer for highest resolution as you feel both size and speed fps is comfortable to you.You should test it yourself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)