Best settings for FFX on laptop
I'm leaving for military service in a week. Since I had an operation on my knee a few months back most of my days there will be spent on some boring desk job. I have no clue how the internet there is but I'm allowed to bring my laptop. Decided to get FFX as well on it to kill many hours.

Specs: Intel Core i5-3230M 2.6Ghz up to 3.2Ghz in Turbo mode.
NVIDIA GeForce 710M (2GB)
8GB RAM

I know gaming on such a laptop nowadays is probably sad but I figured it should be enough for FFX, what do you guys think? The monitor's resolution is at 1600x900, do you think I could run FFX at that or should I just use native size?

I'm using the PCSX2 1.2.1 version right now since it was already installed on my laptop.

Sponsored links

I think you could run FFX around 2X-3X native internal resolution. Make sure to play while charging your laptop and set windows performance plan to high performance to use the full potential of your processor. Make sure to post a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings, We will suggest better settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I meddled with some settings already after taking a look at the wiki and some crash problems with FFX.

To what custom size should I set it to get 2x or 3x of the native resolution?

settings: http://imgur.com/a/kyc27

edit: no gamefixes btw
Went with your advice and changed it to 3x. It's currently running on stable 50 FPS, EE:65%~ and GS at around 20. Are those numbers fine?
Yes, those numbers are good.
Yeah, the number's are pretty fine for hardware mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction