Best settings for - .Hack GU / Rebirth?
So I'm using PCSX2 0.9.7 R3878 and its allot different from the previous versions I have used, I've just build my new PC and was curious whats the best settings for .Hack GU? Or in general what are the best settings you find?

Sponsored links

Default PCSX2 settings and in GSdx use D3D10 (hardware), a scaler resolution (x2/x3) and the offset hack.

Best settings are usually the default ones except for some specific games Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-28-2010, 03:10 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Default PCSX2 settings and in GSdx use D3D10 (hardware), a scaler resolution (x2/x3) and the offset hack.

Best settings are usually the default ones except for some specific games Tongue2

Thats great, was having some line issues but changed scaled to x2 and that solved it somehow, donno how to add the offset hack, in the hacks box there is no options Tongue
GSdx, hacks subsection says how to activate it:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-7#Gfx
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I hope someone still reads this old thread. XD 

Hey guys I have been playing the .Hack GU series and am loving it  I have it at full speed everything works perfectly except for 2 issues and I was wondering if you could give me any advice?

1: Shadows do not appear

2: The mini map in dungeons and fields only (NOT towns)  has hundreds of black lines and borders going through them. Its not game breaking but OCD annoying.

Im sure you want to know the settings I have attached a screen shot to save everyone time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go