Best sound plugin??
Hi guys.

I was just passing by and i was wondering whats the fastest and yet with best quality sound plugin???

Thanks
[Image: 43206.png]

Sponsored links

SPU-x,quiet obvious.
PC spec:
CPU:e5200 OC to 4G
GPU:NVIDIA 9600GT
MEMORY:2G 333 ddr2
Sound Card:Creative Audigy 1

WinXP SP3
perhaps SPU-X.1.1 sound plugin?. but i thinks all sound plugins are the best because in specific game probably is working best in specific sound plugin, we dont know until we try one by one.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
For me the best sound plugin is the "old" SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0 wich appears in the beta plugin compilation "Plugins 19 January 2009.7z". I'm glad I have not deleted it, because, this plugin sounds the best for me. Don't do crackles like the SPU-X 1.1, but the new version of SPUX improves a lot over the others... maybe in the future I use "always" this plugin.
SPU2-X
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

I use SPU2-X and ZeroSPU2...on some games I like better how ZeroSPU2 works when the speed decreases
"GiGaHeRz SPU2 Driver" Have you Tried this One.
(03-23-2009, 04:36 PM)MegaMan Wrote: "GiGaHeRz SPU2 Driver" Have you Tried this One.

The last time i've tried it,it was working really bad,slow the emu a lot and the sound was always choppy.

At least for me thoose two are the best of all that I've tried till now.
I M also Using Pcsx2 but i have never faced any problem like the people talking about any type of Sound Driver had worked on my PC Correctly.

But if still sound is not good then wait for New ver of Pcsx2.
SPU2-X, hands down. There's no reason to use any others. SPU2-X doesn't decrease speed, sounds good, can fit with the speed of the game, and sounds better than everything else. Simply the best.
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\