[Beta R 1888] port_audio_86_noasio.dll
He said the march plugins package, which does include the portaudio DLL however.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

She*.
And it doesn't tell you to put it in the main directory. I mean, sure I could of assumed that, but, I just assumed the DLL was corrupted or something. It only says *one* thing about moving a file to the main directory.

And, I just looked through "Plugins-11-March-2010.7z" and " port_audio_86_noasio.dl", Isn't in there.
But, thanks for the concern to try and troll me.
(03-18-2010, 10:44 AM)melesha Wrote: She*.
And it doesn't tell you to put it in the main directory. I mean, sure I could of assumed that, but, I just assumed the DLL was corrupted or something. It only says *one* thing about moving a file to the main directory.

And, I just looked through "Plugins-11-March-2010.7z" and " port_audio_86_noasio.dl", Isn't in there.
But, thanks for the concern to try and troll me.

Amazing, this must be an illusion then.    

Anyway all I see is a 2 page thread were you got prompt and correct help from various members. If you consider that trolling, after you keep complaining about not having instructions of how to properly install it, better not use public forums again, usually people aren't as helpful as here.

Haven't you solved your problem already?
[Image: newsig.jpg]