Better Controller Input - Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
Hi, I apologise if this is a silly question. I'm not sure how emulation actually works and if a workaround is even possible for something like this, but:

I was wondering if it's possible to improve the controller input for Deus Ex? It's extremely sluggish even at 60FPS. I don't know if this is just due to how the original game runs as I don't remember it being so bad on the PS3, but it's certainly hampering my enjoyment of the game as it makes aiming difficult and a chore. Is there any possible workaround, or do I just have to accept it as it is?

Thank you.

Sponsored links

Did you try playing the game on your PS2 console and seeing if it behaves the same way?
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(06-24-2022, 10:08 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Did you try playing the game on your PS2 console and seeing if it behaves the same way?
I don't currently have my PS2 installed as I've recently moved house.
Well, sounds like you should compare it with the original hardware and see if you notice a difference. Maybe work on getting your console back
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(06-25-2022, 10:35 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Well, sounds like you should compare it with the original hardware and see if you notice a difference.  Maybe work on getting your console back

When I have a TV again, I will Smile
If it's the same as the original, is there no possible workaround?