Better quality?
Thats a GPU issue then haha. Cause i have a slower CPU then you, but same GPU, all the texture mods, i only get about 50FPS Tongue
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

I'm getting @50 fps with 5x scaling and it looks a lot better. Tested on the Ocelot boss fight. Thanks
Quote:He gave you another suggestion, please treat Jesalvein with a bit more respect, he knows far more about this than you do, so please treat him that way.

He gave you a suggestion, you could at least try that instead of ignoring him.
I didn't ignore him. I didn't have time to test it right away so I asked people for more sugestions. When I came back today I saw a guy lecturing me about my respect. I don't like useless lectures, especially about respect. You don't know me or how much respect I give. Have a problem? Tell me to gtfo and ban my account.
Don't tempt me. You've just shown me the amount of respect you have, which is currently zero. You showed very little to jes, now youre showing none to me after i just asked you to be a bit nicer. If you wanted more suggestions, it wouldnt have been hard for you to say "Thanks ill try that later, has anybody else got some suggestions i could try too?" Would it?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You didn't ask me to be nicer, you asked me to show the respect that I have already shown. Thing that I do not like. Maybe you are right, I'm not showing any respect to you.
Here... I tempted you.
@ref : Thanks for defending me, but it's no use. Let his arrogance choke him. Tongue2

@kiwee : I'll follow rama on this : next time, just tell you tested or are currently testing something. This will avoid this kind of scene, and evrything will go on in joy and happiness ^^
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go