Beyond Good & Evil
So here it is,when i run the game in hardware mode fps is fine but some black thing keep poping up... i see the intro of the game and you know new game bla,bla when the game starts all is black... i heard the sounds from game and all but graphics are are black.However when i put to software i can see al the colors but game runs very slow like 15 fps even lower on hardvare its 50-60 but colors are black.. what to do? thanks.
specs are

Ati Radeon 6450 HD
4gb ram

Amd athlon x4 750k 3.4 ghz

win 7 64 bit

Sponsored links

Can you show all of your settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
[Image: ri56xi.jpg]

[Image: znv9s7.jpg]

[Image: 2lih6wx.jpg]

[Image: 349cwgm.jpg]

[Image: 1ylhci.jpg]

[Image: ojkg4.jpg]

[Image: fyeg3q.jpg]

Here you go
Try setting 3 extra sw rendering threads, enable mtvu speed hack and lower ee cycle rate & vu cycle stealing.
That said, keep in mind your cpu is probably a bit weak for pcsx2 emulation (stp : 1366)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Dude i check the reccomended and my cpu is there... how is it low its a quad core cpu lol

Recommended Processors:

Intel Core 2 Duo / Core i3 @ 3.2Ghz or faster
Intel Core i5 / i7 @ 2.66Ghz or faster
AMD Phenom II / Athlon II (X2, X3 or X4) @ 3.4Ghz or faster

Ive got a x4 3.4 ....
(02-04-2015, 07:08 PM)AlexSRB966 Wrote: Dude i check the reccomended and my cpu is there... how is it low its a quad core cpu lol
First of all, that list is oudated. We recommend AMD chips that are clocked around 4.2-4.5ghz. PCSX2 uses 3 cores with MTVU, so 4 cores doesn't mean anything. Fast cores > more cores
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Ahh well okey,btw i try what the other guy told me to do still game runs perfectly no lags or fps downs but still black s h i t keep poping up (btw i played God of War 2 no problem with that game however with this one im getting that black problem) ...
(02-04-2015, 07:08 PM)AlexSRB966 Wrote: Dude i check the reccomended and my cpu is there... how is it low its a quad core cpu lol

Recommended Processors:

Intel Core 2 Duo / Core i3 @ 3.2Ghz or faster
Intel Core i5 / i7 @ 2.66Ghz or faster
AMD Phenom II / Athlon II (X2, X3 or X4) @ 3.4Ghz or faster

Ive got a x4 3.4 ....

It's a quad core with a low stp.
In terms of ps2 emulation, that is a real bottleneck.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Use AVX over SSE-2 that will offer a little performance boost.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-04-2015, 07:26 PM)ssakash Wrote: Use AVX over SSE-2 that will offer a little performance boost.

is that in plugin section? sry im kinda new one to this emulation things...

[Image: 27yxuh2.jpg]

[Image: 9iqumq.jpg]

this is what i talk about see that black thing? ... game doesnt lag or fps drop downs just the black things popping out.