Beyond good and evil flickering non stop with software render
I've seen many posts here that Beyond good and evil should run okay in software mode, but with the latest svn, the game flickers nonstop even in software mode. How do I fix this?

Sponsored links

May be you should try previous gsdx
How old?
Gsdx wich include on previous pcsx2 version
(04-16-2013, 01:30 PM)billyash Wrote: Gsdx wich include on previous pcsx2 version

That doesnt really specify how old lol. Generally its best to try the latest stable release first, so...

Try 1.1.0, then 1.0.0 if the problem persists.

Go back from there to see if any earlier versions work properly if neither of those 2 do.

Is it only in software mode, or does it persist in hardware mode?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(04-16-2013, 02:10 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: That doesnt really specify how old lol. Generally its best to try the latest stable release first, so...

Try 1.1.0, then 1.0.0 if the problem persists.

Go back from there to see if any earlier versions work properly if neither of those 2 do.

Is it only in software mode, or does it persist in hardware mode?
i talk about gsdx not pcsx2 version, cos in previous gsdxr4600 screen flickering isn't occur in dynasty5 empire. I suggest that may be previous gsdx could fix his problem
Keep in mind though, that you won't receive support from PCSX2/Versions of Plugins that are older then 1.0.0
I've just tried the gsdx from pcsx 1.0 and software mode is still the same, nonstop flickering. Hardware mode is also the same, black blocks everywhere. I'm guessing the flickering in software mode never worked, people just say it's playable in software mode, as opposed to hardware mode with black blocks everywhere.[/code]
Untick mvu flag hack in speedhacks,try stable pcsx2 release from here http://pcsx2.net (now guyz plz don't tell me mvu flag hack do nothing in this case),he'll try & tell me,,,,,,Thanks!!!
More than likely no setting changes will fix this issue at this time, the flickering is a known bug.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Beyond-Go...3-U--30287
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming