Big FPS Drop with video
The nfs engine blows chunks, that's why Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(12-27-2012, 04:13 AM)refraction Wrote: The nfs engine blows chunks, that's why Tongue2

Phewww... glad to hear its of no use to rollback my system/drivers to the year anno 1932 to get NFS to work properly Tongue

Furthermore, does that which you say (quoted) mean that pcsx2 can't possible do any better job at rendering nfs uh2 properly regardless of what revisions yet to come !?

And that the game NFS uh2 needs an complete overhaul instead Glare !?

p.s: Mind you, NFS uh1 does play just GREAT over here Rolleyes

cherriepoppersµù
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
After reading the whole thread, may I ask why play the emulated versions of NFS Underground 1/2 when the PC versions work perfectly on modern systems, even allowing graphical enhancements like widescreen, antialiasing and anisotropic filters? Not to mention that I'm pretty sure that the base framerate is better.

Is there something different between the ports? I don't remember the console versions having anything special...
(12-27-2012, 04:48 PM)Mahrahia Wrote: After reading the whole thread, may I ask why play the emulated versions of NFS Underground 1/2 when the PC versions work perfectly on modern systems, even allowing graphical enhancements like widescreen, antialiasing and anisotropic filters? Not to mention that I'm pretty sure that the base framerate is better.

Is there something different between the ports? I don't remember the console versions having anything special...
simple.
If you own the PS2 version, why buying the game another time to play it on PC if you can directly use it in pcsx2 ?
That saves money. Not everyone has enough money to buy the game twice...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I guess you have a point, but still, surely you can find the game for a couple of bucks in bargain bins these days.
Sure.
But again, not everyone has those "few bucks" Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Also... and maybe most important NOTE of alll...

We ARE GOLDEN ...
We are Playstation Enthousiasts Laugh

Fun Anyone Tongue

CherrypOppers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1