Binding Save/Loadstate on gamepad?
Hey folks!

Well title says all, is there a way to bind the savestate function to a gamepad?

Im currently playing Dragon Quest 8 (pal) and it has some random crashes every few hours or so and since save points in this game can be somewhat far away it would be nice to have savestate at hand. (Playing it on my TV and pc is a bit away)

Well is it normal for Dragonquest 8 to crashe randomly? Im using PCSX2 1.0.0 with standart plugins (the one wich comes together with the release)

Pc spec:
Intel [email protected] ghz
Geforce 460gtx
8Gb ram
Win 7 64bit

[Image: Unbenannt.jpg]

Sponsored links

Use Joy2key and assign the F# keys to your gamepad buttons.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
You can also use AutoHotkey.
Here is a quick script for it
Code:
#IfWinActive,GSdx |
{
~Joy11:: ;this is L3
Send,{F1}
Return

~Joy12:: ;this is R3
Send,{F3}
Return
}

#If
best possible combination is L3 and R3 as F1 and F3 becase not many games have these keys in good use.
Hm thanks for replys, so its not possible by default? Installing additional software for such a "small" thing isnt for me.
im afraid it is your only choice.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-29-2012, 06:32 PM)ironduck Wrote: Hm thanks for replys, so its not possible by default? Installing additional software for such a "small" thing isnt for me.

Actually you may love autohotkey, I do for sure and I have both macro capable keyboard and mouse Smile

There is the option to have autohotkey constantly loaded, load by the script and fo out afterwards.... or even using it to start the associated application. I use this last case to start Skyrim and I use it there to have some few options I can't get by the much simpler macro capacity on keyboard/mouse.
Imagination is where we are truly real