Bios error usa/europe
When i use europe bios and run Tekken 4 NTSC-USA mdf file
game not working just vs mode in game works
and when i use USA then its fine but with others games little buggy on starting when playstation logo appers
also TEKKEN 5 iso not working properly if clamping mode is none
in some fighters arena its ok but in some its just black screen and camera change
i read few threads about bios and almost on every topic is loceked that bios not afect on game but it does mby not for all but imo it worth to inspect

thats all

cheers Smile

Sponsored links

Support issue not a bug report, moving
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Do you have both a US and EU Playstations or you got the BIOS online?
<REDACTED>
What does lag have to do with the bios???
Your specs might be low thats why its lagging..
Intel core i5 3210m @3.1ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2Gb DDR5 (Core:975mhz/Memory:1000mhz)Cool
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
1600x900 Hd resolutionBiggrin
Windows 8.1 64bit
(06-20-2012, 05:20 PM)Fezzer Wrote: Do you have both a US and EU Playstations or you got the BIOS online?

I don't think that he has both PS2 from different countries, that would be just wierd. Unless he travels a lot. Ninja
my bios is europe and after i noticed that tekken 4 not working and after sreaching forum and not finding answer i decide to dwl USA and now its working
its not my spec like i said with europe tekken 4 not working
just vs mode working
and with usa works everything nice
tekken is ntsc/usa coz of that i dwl usa v2

this is not so imoprtand coz is not affect on game:
but when i use usa on pal games then playstation logo lts invisible tottaly bugged with horizontal lines all over logo and with europe is fine

this is just reporting i dont need help coz with usa its fine
please dont expect any further help until that USA BIOS is gone. Downloading of the BIOS or games is illegal and we wont provide any help for people who take part in such activities
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]