Bios problem!
(08-13-2009, 04:45 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote: PS. I often seem angry/mean but that's just how I seem when I'm trying to type grammatically correct >_<
I often come off as a snob, but that's neither here nor there lol

And yes, you must rip a bios from your ps2, it will come as 4 files scph*****.bin, rom1.bin, rom2.bin, erom.bin (sometimes your network stuff will come too, if you set it up, nut not always, that makes 5 files)

Sponsored links

(08-13-2009, 04:39 PM)curryking1 Wrote: Why so hostile?

Just emphasizing both of your posts because I agree with them...

Some people are so touchy on this forum...
i just wanted to emphasize your post and increse my postcount by 1
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
nataq: have a warning, we dont tollerate witchhunting, let the mods deal with that thank you.

curryking: Please do not make posts with nothing but quotes in, i realise you were agreeing with the above posts, however try to write something in response like "Im afraid i did not know either, it isnt something you think about when buying a console" or something, merely quoting other posts with no response, especially when they are directly above can be seen as spamming, but in effort to keep this forum clean we try to discourage this practice.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

^^Jeez... man everything is taken like it's offensive. Lol. I'm not worried about upping my post count. If anything I'd like a low post count because I don't want to feel like I'm wasting time posting too much.

^Thanks refraction. I'll keep that in mind.
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh
I just read the configuration guide and...
Do I need to "dump" my BIOS? What's that means?
Isn't "dumping" mean "getting rid of-"?
(08-20-2009, 03:08 PM)Dolevs Wrote: I just read the configuration guide and...
Do I need to "dump" my BIOS? What's that means?
Isn't "dumping" mean "getting rid of-"?

No, in this situation dump basically mean "upload" the BIOS from your ps2 to your PC. Just follow the guide.
Thanks.
Another question:
Do I have to have a wireless connection in order to dump my BIOS?
No, it can be wired (in fact, I don't know if a ps2 even has wireless)
(08-20-2009, 04:46 PM)nasageek Wrote: No, it can be wired (in fact, I don't know if a ps2 even has wireless)

there's no wireless adaptor for the PS2. it has to be done via direct connect or LAN