Black Borders, Game Size not matching Window Size
So all games I play with the games...Not sure how to describe it, they look like they're a widescreen movie? the size of the game screen isn't matching the window size, instead It runs in a smaller area of the window with black border filling up the rest?

I'm not even sure if its possible to change it, I'd just like the game to take up the entire window. Sorry if this is hard to understand, I'm not very tech savvy. I've posted the problem I'm describing, and my settings, below.

Note: I changed my Resolution in the GSdx9 settings to 1200x1200 in order to fix a vertical line problem I was having in some games.

[Image: o84tM.jpg]
[Image: izbsj.jpg]
[Image: VYbUu.jpg]

Sponsored links

Go to Config>Emulation Settings>GsWindow and change aspect ratio to FitWindow or 16:19
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
Fantastic, thanks much Omnikam!
No problems Smile
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
I'd rather live with 2 black bars than enjoying the world of fat characters. Laugh
(08-02-2012, 01:53 AM)Livy Wrote: I'd rather live with 2 black bars than enjoying the world of fat characters. Laugh

yeah i can finally understand what you're saying Smile Tongue
Yeah, it should look weird at first, but sooner you'll find it normal once you get used to it...