Black Screen
Thumbs Down 
I've been using pcsx2 for a long time but unfortunately I uninstalled pcsx 2 and when I downloaded it again it didnt work. I've been having some strange problem , whenever i try to launch the game it just go black screen and on a console it's just stuck on Opening CDVD with no error just this and nothing happens. I've been looking for the solution for the long time on EVERY forum and EVERY video but nothing is working and many of them are not the same problem as I have.If you have some solution pls post it and if you need some information about my pc or plugins or bios i have just tell me i'll write them up here.

Sry if i made some grammar mistakes Im not really good in English

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
  • The emulog.txt from either PCSX2/logs or My Documents/PCSX2/logs - after the problem occurs

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
About all configs all are the same as when it worked first time and I checked and my requirments are good also i kinda figured out this problem by using imgburn but now it says CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x001dab73
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x001dab53
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x001dab63
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x001dab73
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x001dab53
etc.
Then you've got a bad disc. Clean it up as best you can with some 50% isopropyl alcohol or something and see if you can get it to read. Try a lower read speed, more retires, etc. If that doesn't help then you will have to get a disc resurfacer of a new copy.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Ty for all responses I just figured out that it was all my fault by switching to iso and i couldnt let plugins work with my cd xd I guess we can close this