Black Screen: Nobunaga's ambition iron triangle
I've got PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350) up and running but every time I boot the game after the PS2 logo appears and goes the screen halts and just goes black. I played around with the settings of the plugins but still nothing.

Your hardware specs -
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
8192MB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate

PCSX2 version: PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350)

Settings: Default

Game: Nobunaga's ambition iron triangle

Sponsored links

Are you using ISO or Disk? Try using ImgBurn to make an ISO.

Also fast boot the game, don't use full boot.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
(09-05-2012, 02:05 PM)BigLoz Wrote: Are you using ISO or Disk? Try using ImgBurn to make an ISO.

Also fast boot the game, don't use full boot.

Thanks for the tip, ill try it when I get home from work!
Also im booting from the ISO, dont have any dvd-r at the moment
(09-06-2012, 08:15 PM)aleeterninja Wrote: Thanks for the tip, ill try it when I get home from work!
Also im booting from the ISO, dont have any dvd-r at the moment

No witch hunt intended at all here, but I assume you mean you ripped it from your own copy of the game, but at this moment of time you do not have access to the disc? Apologies if it looks like I'm trying to witch hunt, I'm not though.

Anyway when you do have access to the disc I would definitely consider making the ISO again using ImgBurn.

Also have you checked the compatibility list to see if your game is supported? The USA version is listed green (playable all the way through) but was last tested on 0.9.6. You may not have the USA version?
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
(09-06-2012, 08:54 PM)BigLoz Wrote: No witch hunt intended at all here, but I assume you mean you ripped it from your own copy of the game, but at this moment of time you do not have access to the disc? Apologies if it looks like I'm trying to witch hunt, I'm not though.

Anyway when you do have access to the disc I would definitely consider making the ISO again using ImgBurn.

Also have you checked the compatibility list to see if your game is supported? The USA version is listed green (playable all the way through) but was last tested on 0.9.6. You may not have the USA version?

Call me stupid but I had the wrong version of the game. Thanks for pointing that out.

(09-07-2012, 07:05 AM)aleeterninja Wrote: Call me stupid, I had the wrong version of the game. Thanks for pointing that out.
(09-07-2012, 07:05 AM)aleeterninja Wrote: Call me stupid but I had the wrong version of the game. Thanks for pointing that out.

PCSX2 is region free though, any game will work with any BIOS.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments