Black Screen and really dark rooms during gameplay
(06-29-2015, 06:12 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: ROFL I did not know there was a screenshot button.

I keep forgetting about it too Wink I'm trying to keep reminding myself lol
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(06-29-2015, 06:06 PM)refraction Wrote: if it's still flashing black you've broken something else. Can you show us each of the screens from under Config->Emulation Settings, theres a little camera in the bottom left of each screen to help you take pictures.

also if you could run the game, close it and then upload your emulog.txt from the logs folder too, that could be handy.

sorry it took long lol but I honestly hope I didn't broke anything XD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-01-2015, 07:39 PM)emogir777 Wrote: sorry it took long lol but I honestly hope I didn't broke anything XD

and the rest of the tabs please Tongue2

(07-01-2015, 07:46 PM)refraction Wrote: and the rest of the tabs please Tongue2

Why did you check all those game fixes ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-01-2015, 10:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Why did you check all those game fixes ?

saw it on a youtube video for best performances, it worked well for Silent Hill 4 even in dark places
Never rely on YouTube vids.
Always ask here. Disable those hacks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-01-2015, 11:38 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Never rely on YouTube vids.
Always ask here. Disable those hacks

anything else I need to do?

No he meant the hacks on the gamefixes tab, turn all them off
as for speed hacks, set both sliders to the far left (enable speedhacks of course), tick the mVU flag hack and you will have to play with MTVU to see if that helps or not.

(07-02-2015, 01:47 AM)refraction Wrote: No he meant the hacks on the gamefixes tab, turn all them off
as for speed hacks, set both sliders to the far left (enable speedhacks of course), tick the mVU flag hack and you will have to play with MTVU to see if that helps or not.

it kicks ass on outbreak but it slows down Shattered Memories, it still looks like it's missing contents and Origins is still too dark, it does let me watch the cut scenes doe lol if this is all I can do then I guess my laptop has reached it's limits.