Black Screen (need help)
Bug 
So I've decided to replay an old favorite, Ratchet And Clank: Up your arsenal; it's not going well atm. I've gotten most of the way through the game without issue, but on planet Aradia the game black screens and all I get is the musical audio for about 10 seconds , then nothing. VU usages is 1-5% while it's playing audio then drops to 0% and its ONLY black ablack screen. Any help?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-05-2016, 10:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Unfourtonetly I'm away from my pc right now, but thank you for replying, would tomorrow be alright?
Oh, and the BIOS and log aren't showing any error messages but hopefully when I can get it the log will help