Black all over screen Destroy All Humans 2
Hey, this is my first time using pcsx2 and i am trying to play Destroy All Humans! 2.
Everything worked great until my game finally started. it runs perfectly fine except there is black all over the screen of the game.
This doesnt happen at any menus, only when im actually playing the game. Can someone please tell me the fix i really want to play Destroy All Humans! 2.

Here is a screenshot below.

Sponsored links

You can kind of get rid of it with skip draw 6, 7 or 8, i forget which, but it buggers up other stuff.

The only clean way to do it is to press f9, but make sure in the gsdx settings you have set the extra render threads to your number of cpu cores minus 1
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-02-2015, 04:02 AM)refraction Wrote: You can kind of get rid of it with skip draw 6, 7 or 8, i forget which, but it buggers up other stuff.

The only clean way to do it is to press f9, but make sure in the gsdx settings you have set the extra render threads to your number of cpu cores minus 1

That fixes the problem a bit except it changes my fps from 60 to 30... which basically makes the game unplayable.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hmm, I noticed a similar issue on Bakugan:Battle brawlers. by the way, does ZeroGS also cause this problem ? It's needed to identify whether it is a core issue (or) a plugin issue.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction