Black - broken graphics problem
Hello chaps, I've been testing some games and so far it was just WOW. Games look better than ever but one just refuses to render correctly, which is Black (SLUS-21376). I'm posting a short video showing what's going on. Any idea what could be doing this?
https://streamable.com/izzcuq
This happens in both software and hardware renderers.

config:
https://imgur.com/a/nZ2ElV5

Sponsored links

why the HPO and preload frame data ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-10-2023, 06:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: why the HPO and preload frame data ?

No idea, I went desperate and tried a bunch of random things. Disabling these didn't do anything.
And yes, I did try to turn my computer off and on. ; )
reset settings to default, then
(01-10-2023, 06:41 PM)jesalvein Wrote: reset settings to default, then

I tried that before already. Same results.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
We can delete this topic, I simply deleted everything besides memory cards, set up everything as I had it before and it works fine now.... I've been overwriting files from pcsx2 updates for a while now. Maybe some libraries shouldn't be there any more. Anyway going fresh worked. Sorry to bother you.
It's not something that shouldn't have been there, the problem was you'd messed with your config without knowing what you were doing.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]