Black lines going horizontal and vertical in some games
When using DX11 Hardware, I get those black lines going vertical and horizontal and making a grid.

I notice it in some games but not all. In this case this is Ring of Red during I guess what you may consider an FMV?

They're also seen in the menu of the game

When I press F9, they disappear. I really rather not have to use Software rendering Sad

I have tried Native resolution, 2x-3x native, and custom 1920x1080 and they're still there in H/W mode

Sponsored links

Try WildArmsOffsetHack, or the other alignment hacks.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
First thing I did and nada.

played around with internal resolutions and offset hacks.

I'm actually using your version of 1.3.0 hahaLaugh

I really wish PCSX2 had a wiki like Dolphins with detailed settings and what not per game.

community needs to get on that!
(11-29-2014, 11:58 PM)aceofpilots Wrote: First thing I did and nada.

played around with internal resolutions and offset hacks.

I'm actually using your version of 1.3.0 hahaLaugh

I really wish PCSX2 had a wiki like Dolphins with detailed settings and what not per game.

community needs to get on that!

it does no barely no one knows about it cause it not linked or stickied on the forums, and even less update it.

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
try a custom resolution like 1200*1200
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-30-2014, 12:30 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: try a custom resolution like 1200*1200

did that already too. I saw the fixes for tekken games and figured id try those but nada

Using SW render by hitting f9 fixes it but theres gotta be way for hw to fix it
you wouldnt happen to have nvidia card and checked nivida hack? cause last i checked that interfers with the custom res fix of tekken games
(11-30-2014, 01:18 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: you wouldnt happen to have nvidia card and checked nivida hack? cause last i checked that interfers with the custom res fix of tekken games

Well i did say I was using a 560 Ti but no I don't have it checked.

I only have it checked for MSAA.

I always revert my settings if im playing a different game too
have your tried with out msaa? it could be the custom res thing no longer works to i guess
Anti Aliasing has nothing to do with the lines appearing. All it does is smoothen out the edges. The lines are usually caused due to the graphics being upscaled to a higher resolution than it was originally intended for. The reason it works in software mode is because it runs in native PS2 res. Sadly that means there's no real fix for it in hardware mode, you'll just have to deal with the lines or run in SW mode.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)