Black pixelated arms bug on FIFA 05
Hey peoples,

I was wondering if this is a known issue under the users of the forum here, but I have a small bug in FIFA 05 where the players have black pixelated arms. 
I attached multiple printscreens where you can see the issue and my current graphic card settings for PCSX2.
This bug also makes sure the players in the beginning do not display properly and are bald when a goal scene is playing for instance (and when playing them on the field).

PC Specs:
- i7 4770K
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- 16GB RAM

Thank you very much for the help.

Koffie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Turn mipmapping back on.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Would you prefer basic, automatic or full?
Generally Automatic, but you might have to try basic or full for that game, try them all in order (Auto, basic, full) until it works.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I tried all three options. With every option the shirts flicker a lot. When mipmapping is off, the shirt flickering stops, but the black pixelated arms return.
I attached two printscreens so you can see the difference.

How does it look like in the software mode? What is your version of FIFA 2005?
In software mode the display is very unsharp and pixely. That's why I prefer OpenGL Hardware mode in the first place. Where can I check the FIFA 05 version? I'm using the Europe one specifically.
The question is, are the bugged arms present in the software mode? When it comes to the version, I am interested in the number after the SLES product code.
Yes they are still present in the software mode. See the attached picture, there you can also see its very blurry. 
If you guys have another suggestions on what settings to tweak, i'd be glad to hear. 

Thank you.

I don't think there was a need for another topic when you had one thread open. Also as I told you we can't reproduce this glitched arms bug.
I already told you the steps to get it to work properly. May be your bug happens only with some particular team?