Black screen and error when running game with plugin
I was trying to do something to see if i could make the import function work for 2 games. 

I ripped an image from the discs so it became and iso and ran the games using iso and it works fine. I mounted one of the games using daemon tools and ran it as a plugin - it worked fine. The other game however gave me a black screen with this error: CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0xfffd0011

Sponsored links

What did you use to make your ISO?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I used imgburn. it worked for 1 game but not for another when running as plugin
I suggest turning down the read speed to 8x or lower and try making an image again.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
ok my advice, don't run it in the plugin Tongue The plugins have been neglected in comparison to the build in ISO reader, so just run them directly, there's no need to put yourself through extra mess to play your games Smile

How do i change the read speed?

Also i just explained that im running through plugin because im trying to see if the import function works.
It's in the bottom right of imgburn's "Create image file from disk". Change it to x1 to x8.
(06-17-2017, 01:52 PM)lolpop1 Wrote: How do i change the read speed?

Also i just explained that im running through plugin because im trying to see if the import function works.

What import function?

(06-17-2017, 02:55 PM)Throwaway Wrote: It's in the bottom right of imgburn's "Create image file from disk". Change it to x1 to x8.

I tried this but i still get the same error.

Also the import function is described here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Samurai-W...t-Solution

Trying to do it for samurai warriors 2
ok what version of PCSX2 are you actually using? or did you take that guide literally?