Black square
Question 
Hi !I got a big problem and i hardly need help !I was playing to rogue galaxy ,and black square appeared like that.On final fantasy xii as well i got this problem.Please i would like to know if i can fix that ,thanks !! Biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
try software mode. btw what version of pcsx2 you're running ,?
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I just experienced the same problem while trying my RG saves.
It requires GSdx to either run in software mode or in DX11 Hardware mode...or to used another weapon
Not having any issues in this game with black squares :/

The only thing I noticed was that the text was a bit dark'ish when characters were talking.

But yeah, as seen here, no black squares whatsoever. Maybe it's because it's a different weapon, but even at the start of the game when that weapon from the OP's screenshot was being used, I still didn't experience the black squares. So not sure what's causing it exactly.

[Edit]
Here's the same weapon (gun) from the OP's post and the same sword Desert Claw was using.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Pcsx 1.2.1
-
GTX 750 TI
AMD athlon™ II X2 250 Processor 3.00 GHZ (got to fix that)
4 go ram (got to fix that to)
Win7 x64
-
Rogue galaxy ISO
FF12 as well ISO
For the setting ,im not sure
i tried softwar mode ,no black square but i run at 22 fps xD i try to fix that
ok ,i fixed that ! thanks alot for giving me some tip ,but for the graphic how you did this Ryudo ?
I swear to god i have seen that exact same picture OP posted before. I bet he found it in some older thread of this forum Laugh
Croc ,my childhood Laugh