Black vertical bars issue
No. It has no black bars at native resolution. What I find weird is that people post videos all the time telling you how to fix this and it works for them to set custom resolutions, but not for me.

The screenshot is also here
[Image: 2ephkqt.png]

Sponsored links

(05-17-2015, 02:23 PM)ironrafael09 Wrote: No. It has no black bars at native resolution. What I find weird is that people post videos all the time telling you how to fix this and it works for them to set custom resolutions, but not for me.

according to the GSDX.ini file, you are using the native resolution right now. try using an native scaling resolution like 2X native resolution instead of custom resolution and check for the status of the bug.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Nice, fixed it. Thanks for the attention. Also, congratulate the developers on fixing certain graphical issues on Spider-Man 2. I have a hope that someday I'll be able to play that game in hardware mode. Thread can be closed now.
Glad that you got it sorted out. by the way, gregroy was the developer who created the fix for upscaling, you can thank him yourself. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction