Bleach Blade Battlers 2
First off hey everybody, its been awhile since I have been on here, looks like you got a new forum.

Anyway, basically ever since I first dled PCSX2 I have been trying to get Bleach Blader Battlers 2 to work. The new version of PCSX2 seems to run it better, but I am only getting about 11fps once im actually playing a match, the menus and most everything else run at 60fps. I can't really see why I wouldn't be able to get this going at something more reasonable (I can run tenkaichi 3 at 30-40 fps and that has a lot more going on).

I was wondering if any of you have tried this game, and if you have, have you had any luck with it? If so what are your settings. If not maybe you can help me get it running better.

Here are my PC specs/ settings

Nvidia GeForce 8800GT
2 Gigs of Ram
AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (My biggest Weakness by far, but I can make due)
Vista

PCSX2 0.9.6
Graphics: ZeroGS 0.97.1
FC: LilPad 0/9/9
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
USBnull: Driver 0.5.0
Sound: P.E.Op.S. SPU2 1.90
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
FW: FWnull Driver 0.4.0

Sponsored links

(03-31-2009, 11:28 PM)anosnr Wrote: First off hey everybody, its been awhile since I have been on here, looks like you got a new forum.

Anyway, basically ever since I first dled PCSX2 I have been trying to get Bleach Blader Battlers 2 to work. The new version of PCSX2 seems to run it better, but I am only getting about 11fps once im actually playing a match, the menus and most everything else run at 60fps. I can't really see why I wouldn't be able to get this going at something more reasonable (I can run tenkaichi 3 at 30-40 fps and that has a lot more going on).

I was wondering if any of you have tried this game, and if you have, have you had any luck with it? If so what are your settings. If not maybe you can help me get it running better.

Here are my PC specs/ settings

Nvidia GeForce 8800GT
2 Gigs of Ram
AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (My biggest Weakness by far, but I can make due)
Vista

PCSX2 0.9.6
Graphics: ZeroGS 0.97.1
FC: LilPad 0/9/9
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
USBnull: Driver 0.5.0
Sound: P.E.Op.S. SPU2 1.90
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
FW: FWnull Driver 0.4.0

Try the GSdx 890 Graphics plug in. it dose allot better. but still not playable really in game play but i got it to run about 30FPS in game place. i think after that just need a powerful system. IM trying out some more tweaking but dont think it gonna make load different. also my game seems to hang when you try to go Bankai with Ichigo. also with others as well. but some you can. kinda disappointment i wanna tare ass with Bankai on Ichigo.

Im useing Windows Vista
4Gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT Video Card
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ (I got a 4000+ in my web server little differents)

PCSX2 0.9.2

Graphics : GSdx 8900 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
Configed - Resolution:Windowed, Renderer Direct3D 10 (Hardware), Interlacing:None NLOPP hack : Checked

First Controller : SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure MOD 1.7.0

CdvRom : Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0

Sound : SPU2-X 1.1.0

My CPU COnfig on it are VU Skiped
All Checked

Advance Options All Nearest, All None, All Flush to Zero and All Denormals Are Zero.

Speed Hacks all Checked and Using x3 Cycle Rate.

Game Fixes all Checked (doubt they have any relavents to Blade Battlers 2nd)

I think Thats all i have currently set at the point this post.
Videos, Menus on the game are running well over 110% Frame Rate. which is good, but in game play drops big time to like 20-30 Frames.

Screen shot : http://foxzone.ath.cx/BladebattlerPSX2.jpg

P.S. also i tried Blade Battlers 1st awhile after i made this post, i find it tad less buggy. still slow but less buggy. i can atlest Bankai. lol

Screen shots of Blade Battlers 1st
1, http://foxzone.ath.cx/Gameshoots/BladeBa...st_001.jpg
2, http://foxzone.ath.cx/Gameshoots/BladeBa...st_002.jpg
3, http://foxzone.ath.cx/Gameshoots/BladeBa...st_003.jpg

Also if you need to contact me. Might catch me easier here.
Http://ZoneAnimeRadio.Ath.Cx I have it set to email me on messages.
And its one of my sites so its 100% safe. i usly dont set 3rd parties sites i sign up to email me on messages. less flood to my inbox.