Bloody Roar 3 [SLOWMOTION]
are multipliers unlocked on the FX 6100?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

So i have to open the bios, that's it? The problem is that my english is terrible, i don't understand guide verry well and when doing things like overclocking, i prefer to be 100% sure of what i'm doing.
Yes you should have overclocking options in your BIOS Smile another option on what to look for is find out the make of your motherboard (CPU-Z can tell you this) then find an overclocking guide for that rather than the CPU. That should give you step by step instructions in the BIOS.

@refraction

Yes, all FX processors are multiplier unlocked.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thanks for your answers !
It's an AsRock 970 Extreme 4 I think.. Is it still okey ? Btw i saw that my multiplier is always changing, is it normal or?
Here is the manual for that board, unfortunately I think it's only available in English.

Manual
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thanks you, i'll try to understand. Btw, i can't open it.
-it's okey now Smile !
Yeah I fixed the link. It was messed up.
(06-14-2014, 01:32 AM)captainian Wrote: Thanks for your answers !
It's an AsRock 970 Extreme 4 I think.. Is it still okey ? Btw i saw that my multiplier is always changing, is it normal or?

That's AMD's Cool & Quiet, you can try overclocking with it on (I have a massive overclock but use Intel's Speedstep which is essentially the same thing) but you may experience stability issues, so you may have to disable it Smile

So if i understand, it's a bad idea to overclock ? Sorry guys, I'm pretty sure that I'm annoying but I'm really trying to understand :<'
Like the thing under my nickname say, i'm a newbie. Sad