Bloody Roar 3 [SLOWMOTION]
No, it's not a bad idea to overclock.

It's a bad idea to randomly set a bunch of values that you don't understand. Once you understand them, it's perfectly safe.

And pretty much required to get decent performance out of any modern AMD CPU.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Okey.. so i'll have to wait and understand everything. I don't want to burn my CPU :[ Thanks for your help, i apologize guys if i took your time.
Your best bet might to be to go to a computer related forum that uses the language you speak, and asking there. That way you will get it explained in a way you can understand. It's really not hard, but I can imagine trying to learn it in a language that you are not as familiar with could be difficult.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
That's exactly the problem, I already have trouble to understand english, so you realize that those hardware words and explanation didn't help me at all. But you helped me a lot, I exactly know what i have to do now. I'm already writting on a forum !

You guys are so kind and patient 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。
As long as you stay with in safe thresholds then it's not bad to OC.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]