Blue lines or bad frame rate
(06-04-2013, 01:13 PM)malec Wrote: SSE2 has blue lines

I will give it a shot.

Also SSE4 didnt help.

Aaaaaand SSSE3 didnt work either... Dang it.

Is there a x64 bit SVN download???

no it doesn't matter.simply download windows x86 version.
It works on both x86 & x64 Smile

Sponsored links

Im afraid your choices are either software mode, or try playing with the Skipdraw hwhack to see if that can remove them.

if you use software mode, try setting it to 2 or 3 extra rendering threads in the gsdx config, it might boost the speed slightly, but being a laptop it will be slow for you.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-04-2013, 01:18 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Use iso of the game

Yeah i am using the iso

(06-04-2013, 01:26 PM)refraction Wrote: Im afraid your choices are either software mode, or try playing with the Skipdraw hwhack to see if that can remove them.

if you use software mode, try setting it to 2 or 3 extra rendering threads in the gsdx config, it might boost the speed slightly, but being a laptop it will be slow for you.

Ill give it a shot and see how it goes. Benchmark for the laptop was Crisis running on the laptop screen and on a second monitor (playing twice, not mirrored) so I wouldnt have thought emulating a ps2 game would have any issue's. :/

Ill try changing the rendering modes now.
It doesn't matter if u use iso or actual disc.
Blue lines must be there.iso will not remove them.
I know iso is the best method of playing a game with better fps.
But yash's advice is wrong in this case.did u tried latest svn ?
(06-04-2013, 01:26 PM)refraction Wrote: Im afraid your choices are either software mode, or try playing with the Skipdraw hwhack to see if that can remove them.

Im up to 7 extra rendering threads and it gets 'smoother' i guess, still trying...

(06-04-2013, 01:33 PM)Preet Wrote: It doesn't matter if u use iso or actual disc.
Blue lines must be there.iso will not remove them.
I know iso is the best method of playing a game with better fps.
But yash's advice is wrong in this case.did u tried latest svn ?

Can't see anything for 64bit systems with the SVN's.

Now im running 10 extra rendering frames and it sits on 30~FPS during the cut scene. When paused, it goes back to 60FPS.
because I'm a nice guy..

(and I hope you don't mind being a test dummy)

Try 3, then try 5, see if either makes it faster in software mode, and tell which one makes it faster

(the ini zipped carries the same name, they will overwrite each other)
(06-04-2013, 01:40 PM)malec Wrote: Im up to 7 extra rendering threads and it gets 'smoother' i guess, still trying...

Can't see anything for 64bit systems with the SVN's.

Now im running 10 extra rendering frames and it sits on 30~FPS during the cut scene. When paused, it goes back to 60FPS.

what i said in my previous post ?
it doesn't matter u can download windows x86.
actually all version are for windows x86,even official release.
it works for x64 systems.

& about extra rendering threads try from 4-6.going up no use.
try lower instead 2-3 Smile