Blurry Display - What could be the issue?
Hi I have installed PCSX2 and tried to run "Smack Down - Here Comes The Pain". Its running properly except the texts and images are shown so blurry.

Like this:

[Image: Untitled-1_zpsgudljbgx.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Moving to support
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It'll be helpful if anyone can help me solve the issue. Thanks.
Could you post a screenshot of your GSDX settings please?

Also if you could provide your computer specs (what CPU, GPU you have etc) that would be helpful Smile

Oh and PCSX2 version.

Hi, thanks

and I am using PCSX2 version 1.4.0.

Configuration and settings are in the screenshot - kindly please check with that.

Okay a couple of things you can try are raising the internal resolution to native x2 or something (although on your graphics card, it might go a bit slow), the other option is turning off the Bilinear Filtering, it will make things look more pixelly but less blurry.

Turning off the Bilinear Filtering is making it look equally worse but different.

And changing it to native x2 helps solve the issue but as you have said it seems like it slows down.

_________

However in PCSX2 1.0 the game runs better - no blurry-ness.

The GSDX of the version 1.0 is attached. Please refer and see if you can spot the issue.

You aren't running in "native" resolution in 1.0

You could try using a "Custom" resolution in 1.4.0 and just set it to 800x600 or something, that would be a nice compromise.

I think it works.... I've changed it to 1280x1024 (which is my monitor resolution) and its working quite well - just a very slight blurry-ness.

Thanks for your help and I would also like to ask another question.

I have played with .iso and saved my profile in mem. card. And now I would like to play with the DVD and want to utilise the same saved profile from the mem. card. Both are same games (Smack Down Here Comes The Pain)

So is it possible? I just don't want to play all the seasons again!
It's perfectly possible Smile Although we recommend playing your game from the ISO of your disc as you tend to get stutters and pauses from using the dvd