BoF: Dragon Quarter minimap not loading
Hello!

I'll be honest im not sure if im supposed to post here, i'm on a mac, but i need help.

Currently im playing Breath of Fire V and the minimap is just not loading. You can see it in the lower right corner, all it shows is an arrow, both when playing and when i enlarge it by pressing circle. Oddly enough the secondary map that shows me how far up or down i am in the game shows, but the actual minimap does not.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2023-06-26_at_6.14.56_AM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2023-06-26_at_6.15.04_AM.png]

Sponsored links

what pcsx2 version ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-26-2023, 12:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: what pcsx2 version ?

This one: PCSX2-v1.7.4642
can you please post the emulog ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-26-2023, 01:42 PM)StefanyD Wrote: This one: PCSX2-v1.7.4642

I cannot stress or apologize enough about how i have no idea where to find that, imagine im 5 and i know like, 7 letters of the alphabet here. Or like a grandparent you're trying to explain how the internet needs to be turned off and then back on again. I am an IT guy's 7th or 10th worse nightmare.

Also i could probably find it on a PC easier than on a Mac, i have no clue where to go on a mac. I looked.
I don't have that game, but I have a few where using the Vulkan renderer instead of Metal in the graphics settings works better. e.g. the minimap in Flatout 2 doesn't work right with Metal but it does with Vulkan. So you could try that.
(06-26-2023, 03:49 PM)Rogar Wrote: I don't have that game, but I have a few where using the Vulkan renderer instead of Metal in the graphics settings works better.  e.g. the minimap in Flatout 2 doesn't work right with Metal but it does with Vulkan.  So you could try that.

Thank you! I tried and it did not quite work, but i appreciate it.
Does it work with software rendering? Also, you could try updating to a newer version; 1.7.4651 has "Mac: Update to macOS 13 / Xcode 14.3" which almost certainly has no effect on this issue, but you never know.