BoF5:DQ - Cannot fix text.
I have tried all of the settings in youtube videos and other threads that claim to have cleaned up the text. I have tried turning texture filtering off and using 1/2 WildArms fix, but there are still partial boxes surrounding all text in the game and other UI elements. Currently running 1.2.1, and no luck at all. :\

Sponsored links

http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Try out one of the newest versions of the emulator from here, they have improved graphics accuracy. What kind of hardware are you running? If you have a Nvidia graphics card use the OpenGL hardware renderer.
Boxes surrounding the text sounds lile it could be fixed with align hack (if it was not introduced by other hacks)

Align hack is not present in the latest stable. You need a git version as already suggested.
This is the latest build available on that linked site, with recommendations. It still has the boxes around elements.

[Image: bjLEvSM.png]

i7-4790k @ 4.8ghz (1.275v) - 16GB HyperX DDR3 - SLI EVGA GTX 980ti Classified (1500/8000 @ 1.2v)
TF=Nearest ( this make it so the character portrait number are read able)
Round sprite = Full/half ( this will make the text look blury imo but fixes the lines)

Better option is 0500-0500 tc off set, fixes the lines and dont make text look blurry

I guess i should update the wiki for most test were don on old builds, cause Wild Arms offset dont work anymore it dont have 2 states(full/half) anymore just on and off atlest not in the gui, i never used it anway cause TC off set option works much better, seeing i put that info there i will update the wiki for that agian
(12-14-2015, 10:05 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: TF=Nearest ( this make it so the character portrait number are read able)
Round sprite = Full/half ( this will make the text look blury imo but fixes the lines)

Better option is 0500-0500 tc off set, fixes the lines and dont make text look blurry

I guess i should update the wiki cause Wild Arms offset dont work anymore it dont have 2 states(full/half) anymore just on and off atlest not in the gui, i never used it anway cause TC off set option works much beter

The 0500-0500 tc offset worked. Thanks a lot! A random 2nd question, is there a way to set game presets, or do I need to write these down somewhere and re-input the working settings from game to game?
(12-14-2015, 10:22 PM)Bkral Wrote: The 0500-0500 tc offset worked. Thanks a lot! A random 2nd question, is there a way to set game presets, or do I need to write these down somewhere and re-input the working settings from game to game?

there is topic about that mentions how to set pre game settings, it around here some place, gona have to do search if this it not it ( http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2Bonu...r-frontend ) i never used it so i wouldnt really know
I've been using PCSX2 bonus in that link for a long time now, it works very well. It's a godsend since PCSX2 needs a lot of fiddling with things on a per-game basis.