Bootcamp Optimal Settings
(11-02-2013, 05:26 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: I just told you what the specs on the macbook pro is in the above post, Most people have no clue they pc specs even else have the mind to google it and find out. short of having add ram those specs arnt gona change.

Likes i said if they where just running windows and pcsx2 they have much better chance of getting play able speeds, but not if they running mac and then emulating windows with bootcamp, then ask same computer to emulation with pcsx2

Hey tsunami,

I just wanted to clarify some misconceptions in regards to bootcamp. Bootcamp does not emulate Windows. Bootcamp is a multi-boot utility that allows dual booting into either OSX or Windows in a similar way you might dual boot into one of two operating systems on a PC.

Therefore this allows Windows to run natively on Macbook hardware without the limitations of emulating Windows/PC hardware in a Virtual Machine.

The OP's issues are simply related to inadequate hardware to succesfully run PCSX2 at more decent speeds.

Sponsored links

(11-03-2013, 11:02 AM)sean_skroht Wrote: Hey tsunami,

I just wanted to clarify some misconceptions in regards to bootcamp. Bootcamp does not emulate Windows. Bootcamp is a multi-boot utility that allows dual booting into either OSX or Windows in a similar way you might dual boot into one of two operating systems on a PC.

Therefore this allows Windows to run natively on Macbook hardware without the limitations of emulating Windows/PC hardware in a Virtual Machine.

The OP's issues are simply related to inadequate hardware to succesfully run PCSX2 at more decent speeds.

I stand corrected on the bootcamp, but was still right about hardware