Bootcamp Optimal Settings
I am playing kingdom hearts 2 and suffering from major lag in most areas of the game. I have the latest PCSX2 emulator but not the latest bios/plugins. I am in no way shape or form a "tech" guy but I am looking to enhance my speed/fps with possibly better plugins. What plugins work best for bootcamp on a mid 2008 macbook pro. I have read into some forums but found no help. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Sponsored links

Post pc specification
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
where can i find the "pc specification" ? thanks
Start > About this mac > More Info. Tell us the processor, graphics card (if there is one) amount of RAM and Display resolution
Why is this thread in windows support and not in the mac section. Read the category names people Sad
Because you run pcsx2 for windows if you are using bootcamp.
Read the OP people Sad
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
2008 macbook pro might actual run pcsx2 if it didnt have to run mac os and bootcamp

2.4ghz duo core +8600m GT 512mb + 2gb ram Highly doubt you gona get play able frame rates in anything but native even then i doubt it.

Seeing you asking the above cpu to emulation windows + a ps2 (pcsx2) is not something easily emulated
(11-01-2013, 07:01 PM)BoxPossum Wrote: Start > About this mac > More Info. Tell us the processor, graphics card (if there is one) amount of RAM and Display resolution

plus tell me how much of ghz processor you have .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(11-02-2013, 11:52 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: plus tell me how much of ghz processor you have .

I just told you what the specs on the macbook pro is in the above post, Most people have no clue they pc specs even else have the mind to google it and find out. short of having add ram those specs arnt gona change.

Likes i said if they where just running windows and pcsx2 they have much better chance of getting play able speeds, but not if they running mac and then emulating windows with bootcamp, then ask same computer to emulation with pcsx2
(11-02-2013, 05:26 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: I just told you what the specs on the macbook pro is in the above post, Most people have no clue they pc specs even else have the mind to google it and find out. short of having add ram those specs arnt gona change.

Likes i said if they where just running windows and pcsx2 they have much better chance of getting play able speeds, but not if they running mac and then emulating windows with bootcamp, then ask same computer to emulation with pcsx2

Tongue sorry brother didnt read your post and yes i agree with your post. 2.4 ghz is really less.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1