Bositman introduced a new REQUIRED profile field
A new checkbox has been added to the Required Fields section of the registration and profile options, This field forces new users to acknowledge that the forum staff can/will close their thread and issue warnings if they are found to be using games/bios acquired in an illegal manner.

MyBB has no built in manner to force users to review their current profile fields/settings, so the next time you update your profile you will be required to also check this checkbox, if you don't already do so upon reading this post.

bositman has hidden the checkbox for existing users

Sponsored links

*TICKED

Thanks for notifying...

Edit: LOL
I've made it hidden in the UserCP so how did you tick it? Tongue It should only be there in the new registration form
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Good question, in any case, the checkbox is still there and trying to untick it causes the profile change to fail.
Well now it is Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Something a little off topic here for a second, not that I send off topic messages often,Tongue but I have been using the Analog Stick part of Pcxs2 Pad for Silent Hill Origins and I will say that it is a nightmare. Its a combination of the Analog Stick on keyboard being atrocious and then the game Origins itself takes too long for the character to actually do the commands I give. I ended up deleting the game. Also I read somewhere that someone wanted to delete their account but the option wasn't there. Will this also be available in the future?
"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller
(07-13-2012, 02:20 PM)James Rideout Wrote: Also I read somewhere that someone wanted to delete their account but the option wasn't there. Will this also be available in the future?

Probably not no. If you wish to cease using your account, feel free to never log in again ;p it'll be as good as if you had deleted it! Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Bositman, are you sure its still possible to edit the profile with the field hidden?
I just did so without incident

... but now i feel weird, i know theres a hidden box thats not ticked....

and that makes me sad (see avatar)
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
(07-13-2012, 03:05 PM)soratidus999 Wrote: and that makes me sad (see avatar)

More like someone sulking over something if you ask me...