Bot for autopress
I'll have a look
Thanks!
anyway if I find the solution creating a c++ program should I post it here?

Sponsored links

Ok I've created a little application that press the "o" key every 2 sec.. it works in windows forms... but it doesn't with pcsx2.. I tried to change the lilpad option in raw input or direct input and it works only once with direct input but than it stops... any advice? Sad
are you simulating the key up as well or just the key down?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

it is just a send command that means only key down but not holded.

in a notepad the function goes like ( o ... 3 sec... o .... 3sec... ecc..)
hmm, dunno, try pressing another key in between.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hmm I just tried with MacroMaker and it worked.
Мaybe your program will also work if you add(if you can)some delay between key down and key up(something like Z key down=>wait ~500ms=>z key up and of course set the z key in lilypad for the button you need)

This is how it worked here and not if I just use key down and key up immediately without delay
I'm gonna try Smile
no way! T_T could you pass me the macro that you made with macro maker? because I getting mad XD.. I tried even a perfect program very simple called key presser and it does exactly what I want but even that one is not working T_T
Do this:
1.Set lilypad keyboard api to recommended
2.From MacroMacker you have two chooses
a)From the left side click on the add button,put some name and choose the trigger type(I used hotkey but you can use whatever you want)and set the hotkey below if use are using hotkey for trigger mode.

From the execute set how many times you want to repeat the macro(you can place from 1 to 100000).Now click on the button below on which you set the key you want to press in lilypad.The the macro body the key will appear with Down and up state.Go to macro command type and choose Control Logic and double click on Delay.Add 1000 for 1 second and hit ok,now select the delay and move it between down and up.

Save your macro and activate it with the hotkey when you want.
PS.You can repeat the macro body to make it repeat this more that 10000 times and you can add 3000 delay again to make it like you wanted(press the key every 3 seconds)

b)The other method is almost the same.
On the right side click add,choose some name and no matter which window and select keyboard only.Click on Record and press the key you want 1 time or more and the stop the recording with Ctrl+Brake.Now save and back to the main window...create a new macro on the left side and configure everything like before but this time rather that pressing a button there,choose from macro command types System=>Playback Recording=>choose the recording that you made and click on(it's better to leave everything this way).
The second method body is just that and if you want you can add some delay again before executing the recording again.

The second method is actually more accurate because the buttons are pressed exactly the same way you record them(the timing between down and up state)

PS.I doubt this matters for pcsx2 and this program but I didn't actually tried macromaker on a game.I tried it on pad testing program for PS2 that recognize even the slightest pressing of the buttons and analogs
O My God!..

PERFECT.. Thanks a LOT ^^ I used the macro way not the recording and it works perfectly!!